Pages

sexta-feira, 20 de julho de 2018

It's too wonderful to wake up and read a beautiful message on my cell phone ... Gratefulness! I love you much more!



       When we are apart in sleep,
the dream of you keeps me company. So you I leave this persisting message: even in the darkest night, the light of your love shows me the way. Do not fear the blanket of night, for I will still be by your side with the morning’s rising light. Even in my wildest dreams,
I could never imagine a love as sweet as yours. So tonight as you close your eyes honey, Do dream of the morning when we  will wake up together in the same bed because nothing in my own imagination will ever come close to the reality of your embrace. My dreams of you dance in my mind like the stars across the sky. My only hope is that as you sleep tonight, you dream of me as always sleep well my heartbeat. 
😍😍😍😍💋💋💋💋
Sweetheart You make me bring the best out of myself when I think I have certain limitations. You push me harder, you ask me to break the barriers, you make me go a step ahead. Sometimes, I feel sad for we are not together, lonely, for we are not together. But, then remembering your sweet face and words, I let go of every negative emotion and get all lost in your beautiful world. Have a Superb Morning!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário